|Looking very forlorn at the dump at Oakland Airport in October 1999 (Graham Robson)||This aircraft was used for many years as a cabin trainer at Oakland Airport (Graham Robson)|
- Final registration - N6903C
- Delivered to TWA May 1952 as L1049 N6903C "Star of the Tiber"
- Leased to South Pacific Airlines February 1, 1960 "Bounty"
- Modified for international flights at Lockheed Air Service, Oakland, CA February 1960
- To South Pacific Airlines June 1, 1962
- Retired early 1965 and stored at Oakland, CA
- Scrapped Oakland October 1965
- Forward fuselage used as an evacuation trainer by Trans International Airlines at least to mid-1970's
- At Oakland Airport dump October 1999
- No longer at dump in 2008. Presumably scrapped some time after October 1999